Shock

Our remote-controlled gate for our driveway wasn't working today so I took off the cover and tried to see what was wrong.

I'm very mechanical. I just know intuitively how to fix things. I guess I'm sort of a handyman genius.

I mean, those were my thoughts when I tried to restart the gate opener and instead shocked myself.

Okay, the shock wasn't too bad but it did surprise me.

But at least after that the gate started working again.

So who is to say I'm not some kind of handyman genius?